This initiative aims to support the will to support refugee people, coming from Ukraine after the Russian invasion and hosted on national territory.
The stated objective, in this campaign, translates into the availability of food and personal use products. It is articulated with the Chaplaincy of the Ukrainian Greek-Catholic Church (Catholic Community of Ukrainians and Eastern Europeans), and is intended to welcome the fruits of the generosity of students, teachers and other employees of the CEU universe / Autonomous University / School of Nursing. .
4 DELIVERY TIMES:
- April 19th to 22nd – Infant feeding:
- powdered milk children
- fruit jars
- meal jars
- 16th to 20th of May – General food
- canned vegetables
- Avoid: rice, pasta and grain
- 20th to 24th of June – Hygiene items:
- Shower gel
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- sanitary towels
- Intimate hygiene wipes
- Hair combs and brushes
- 18th to 22nd of July – Baby and child care:
- Diapers, wipes and moisturizer
- Shampoos and shower gel
- children's body creams
- Toys and/or play material
- Children's toothbrushes and toothpastes
COLLECTION POINT: ATTRIUM NEXT TO LOJA DOS TRAJES.